sobota, 22. oktober 2016

Amazing Autumn

Those of you who know my work, are well aware that one of my favourites are exploding boxes. Today I made a mixed media exploding box in autumn colors, with colorful leaves and golden flowers and wishing well. It's perfect for this time and today we've had almost perfect sunny autumn day, so I had my inspiration just looking outside the window. I also made a tutorial for you, so you can make it by yourself. I hope you'll get inspired somehow...























Tutorial on how to make an exploding box "Amazing Autumn":




And Maja Design Papers: Summertime with gorgeous leaf pattern.


And also entering into 13arts - hoped I'll be able to use some of the sprays and paints but the parcel didn't yet arrive :) So I'm looking forward and anxiously waiting for the next week to come. :D










9 komentarjev:

  1. Wonderful creation, so many beautiful details on this! Thanks for joining at Lindy's stamp gang!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great project! Thanks for joining us at 13arts!♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What an incredible and gorgeous creation, I love the gold beads and all the flowers, it's wonderful! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Thank you for playing with us at 13arts!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wow lovely texture and colors thanks for playing at Lindy's stamp gang Challenge this month!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, I love this rusty look ♥ Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Absolutely ADORE your creations! Thanks so much for entering the Lindy's Color Challenge oxox

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. OK, this is definitely THE MOST AMAZING exploding box card that I have EVER seen!!
    BRAVO!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3