ponedeljek, 30. januar 2017

"Be yourself"

I have a really rich project to share with you today. For some time I've had in my mind the idea to make a mixed media dress on a dress form which would be covered with feathers. Yesterday I finally had the time to start making one. I made a dress form from 13 arts paper with the help of my Cricut and then dressed it, using lots of 13 arts mixed media goodness. I finally decided to upgrade the project and incorporate the dress into a reverse canvas. I used a lot of Scrapiniec chipboards and some Wild Orchid craft gorgeous flowers. I've also made a youtube tutorial for you - this time a little bit longer, since it was quite advanced project with lots of details.

I hope you'll like it! :)
Have a great day!
Aleksandra












Entering into Mixed Media Place January challenge:


4 komentarji:

  1. This is very nice and clever use of a reverse canvas.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh your work is so lovely! I really love the soft look your box has....Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for joining MMP challenge this month

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge !!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow!! So many amazing details!! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3