petek, 13. januar 2017

"Enchanted Rose" glass dome

Today I share with you my mixed media project inspired by a Disney movie that comes to the cinema this march... "Beauty and the Beast". As soon as I saw the gorgeous movie poster I fell in love and had to try and make it my own way. This is the poster I'm talking about:


The background of the story is about a beast who was once prince. An old beggar woman came to his castle requesting a shelter and offered him a rose. Prince turned the old woman away because of her haggard appearance. But the woman was actually beautiful enchantress and she turned him into a beast and put his castle under a spell because she saw that there was no love in prince's heart. She reminded him that the tru beauty lies within.She left him the rose, promising that it would bloom until his 21 birthday. If he could learn to love and earn love in return before the last petal fell, the spell would be broken.

And this is the project that was inspired by the story and pretty enchanted rose. It was made with 13 arts mediums, Scrapiniec chipboards, Wild orchid crafts flowers and Graphic 45 papers. I added some 23-carat gilding.










And I also made a youtube tutorial for you to learn to make it. :) I hope you'll like it! :)


And this project was also perfect for this month's challenge over at 13 arts: Love is in the air, so I'm happy to join the challenge:


Have a great day!
Hugs,
Aleksandra

6 komentarjev:

  1. WOW! Thank you for joining us over at 13Arts

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great idea! Thank you for joining us over at 13@rts :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow! Amazing! Thank you for joining us at 13@rts! ♥♥♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow, that is really pretty! :) Like from the book about Little Prince which is in my opinion the best book about love ever! Thank you for playing with 13arts this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What a magical piece of art, I adore it, I love how you incorporated a fairytale, thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3