petek, 6. januar 2017

Fairy wings jar

Well... seems that I like fairies very much... lol... :D actually it's just a coincidence that two of my last posts are with fairies, but I just had this idea in my mind and had to gave it out to make space for new ones :D I made a little mixed media jar with fairy wings. I used a lot of 13 arts sprays... realy a lot... and the Wild orchid crafts flowers were perfect to alter the jar. Of course I couldn't resist adding some gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboards. Added a quote " If you can dream it, you can do it!" It's true! Your dreams are waiting for you! Grab your fairy wings and fly to meet them! <3

Hope you like my new project. :) And suprise, suprise,... :) I have a youtube video tutorial for you also, so you can make your very own fairy wings jar.











I thought the project fits perfectly to this month's mood board over at Berry71bleu Challenge:



Hope you liked our journey today! :) Have a great day! <3

Hugs,
Aleksandra

6 komentarjev:

  1. Oh the detail in this project - I adore it - perfect for our Berry71 January Challenge! Thanks so much for joining us xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is absolutely stunning! Lots of beautiful details! Thanks for joining our January challenge at Berry71bleu!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. wow simply stunning project thank you so much for entering our challenge here at Berry71Bleu x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Just so gorgeous and beautiful! Looove the styling...just amazing! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3