petek, 24. februar 2017

When spring awakes

Hello dear friends!

I'm with you today again with my new spring project for you, this time with my post for WIld Orchid Crafts DT, to get you inspired and to get your crafting mojo on. :)

I have to tell you I can not wait for the spring to come. I so much enjoy the warmth of the first spring sunshine, the smell and colorful play of the blossoming flowers, the joyous singing of birds, the nature bursting and awakening in all her glory. Are you the same? This off the page project - box with a blossoming birdcage, took me on the springtime walk for a moment. I enjoyed it so much and I hope you will too.









I've also prepared a youtube tutorial for those of you who would like to make this by yourself with all the links to the products used.


I used several Wild Orchid Crafts gorgeous flowers for this box. You can get yours and much more at the Wild Orchid Crafts webshop. Here are the links to the ones I used today:


Thank you so much for joining me today and have a great and warm rest of the day!
Hugs,
Aleksandra

3 komentarji:

  1. Hi.
    What a gorgeous little pice. Just fell i LOVE.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Spet ena čudovita izvedba, polna nežnih detailov.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is lovely! Truly feeling spring is in the air!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3