This time I have a project with gorgeous Prima and Finnabair art products for 7 kids Your crafting supply store. I just love working with Prima and Finnabair. These are one of the highest quality art products I ever tried and it is a pure pleasure to work with them. This time I went a little bit wild with colors. I used amazing Patina Paste for the first time and I can't wait to make another project with it. I allready have an idea, so if time allows me, I'll probably get to work really soon. :)
But today I have for you an altered box that I covered with white gesso and Patina Pastes. And then I created a composition on it. I made a birds nest that I build inside of Memory Hardware spoons... these are sooo fun! I adore them!
I hope you'll like my project. At the end of the post you can find links to the 7 kids Your crafting supply store for all of the products, used for my project.
Have fun and see you soon!
Supplies used for the project are from 7 kids Your crafting supply store:
- Prima Art Basics Heavy White Gesso
- Prima Patina Effect Paste
- Prima Wild and Free paper collection 12x12
- Prima Memory Hardware Antique Metalware - Lorette by Frank Garcia
- Prima Color Bloom spray Glistening Waves
- Prima Color Bloom spray Lime Wedge
- Prima marketing Love Clippings flowers Sweet kisses
- Prima Chipboard & More - Wild & Free
- Prima Art Stones
- Prima Art Ingredients Micro beads Blush