nedelja, 29. oktober 2017

"The Breath of Nature" altered doll

Hi my dear crafty friends :) I'm back again today, sharing with you another project, made for Mixed media & art joint project Creative art Stage 3 - "The Breath of Nature". We were challenged to incorporate some natural materials and letters in any form.I decided to alter a doll, representing "Mother Nature".



I once altered a doll before and made a sleeping mermaid on the bottom of the ocean, so this was actually my second altered doll. I was first inspired to alter a doll by the most amazing artist Finnabair.

I used some sticks I collected in the nearest woods and some moss and some dried tree lichen to embellish her dress. She has gorgeous wings and she is wearing a beautiful crown. She is releasing the breathtaking butterfly to the sky! Around her belt she is wearing some fairy dust and a magical key. For the letters I used a beautiful quote: "Nature is the art of God".

I used Lindy's gang for coloring:
- Edellweiss moss green magical and starburst,
- Gator gumbo olive magical and starburst,
- My mojito green and Landlubber green starburst,
- Wake me up before you go gold and Fuzzy navel peach starburst.

I also used several Finnabair art ingredients and some Prima marketing flowers, leaves and embellishments.
















Hope you'll like my project. I don't have a tutorial for this one, since I will be having a workshop.

Have a great day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3