četrtek, 8. februar 2018

"True Love Never Dies" mixed media tags

Hi dear crafty friends!

I'm on Scrapiniec blog today again and since it is February... a month of Love, I decided to prepare two untipical Love tags, using gorgeous Scrapiniec Steampunk collection. I made them look like "rusty and old Love" but gave her wings to still be able to fly. When time goes by, when gears keep moving the clock's pointers around, the true Love still grows stronger and stronger and flies higher and higher.












Hope you liked my project. I've used Scrapiniec chipboards from their Steampunk collection that you can find in their online store:

Steampunk - Flying hearts - XL Elements

I've also used lots of Lindy's gang sprays and some new Magical Shakers, that you can find in their online store. They are absolutely amazing:
- Cowabunga Copper Magical Shaker
- Grab a Guy Gold Magical Shaker
- Time Travel Teal Magical Shaker
- Autumn Maple Crimson Magical Shaker

Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love here! See you soon! Enjoy your days!
Hugs, Aleksandra



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3